Gostol-Gopan, d.o.o. showed its latest achievements on
Gostol-Gopan, d.o.o. has shown its latest achievements on the 22nd international show for bakery and confectionery in Munich, Germany, from 16.-21.09.2012. In six days, 79.000 visitors from 179 countries has been looking for new trends in bakery and confectionary field.
On 200 m2 big booth visitors could have seen Gostol – Gopan work of art equipment for bakeries. Visitors of Gostols' booth were comming from very different countries; Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Bolgaria, Romunia, Belgium, Norway, Italy, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, up to India, Brazil, Australia, Canada and USA, Libya, Japan and Iran.
Gostol-Gopan, d.o.o. exhibited machines:
- Solution 2 D robo vision system, with two digital cameras for controlling robotized cutting of dough loaves & controlling of robot packaging machine.
- Tunnel baking oven Type TPN of new generation, excellent in energy saving and saving of space in the bakery.
- Totally new constructed dough moulding machine type SORA for moulding of wheaten type of dough.
- Multifunctional moudling machine VIPAVA MULTI, which easily mould wheaten as well rye type of dough into perfect long loaf shape.
- Gostol intelligent machine for dough dividing KRAS NB with automatic check weighing machine &
- Advanced dough divider KRAS NB with automatic system for filling the tins.
- Traditional dough divider type SOČA with high capacity performance, when dividing very soft and rye dough.
- Conical dough rounder type SABOTIN 3.2, which can be used for moulding the dough into round pieces before dough resting and for final rounding as well.