Roboterized composition for dough preparation type Robomix – gostol system with escher mixers
ROBOMIX is the name of the family of compositions designed for automatic preparation and fermentation of dough in bowls according to different technological procedures.
It is suitable particularly for indirect procedures of dough preparation and it is primarily designed to be used in medium-sized and large-sized bakeries.
Typical composition is composed of:
- pre-dough mixer (1 or 2),
- dough mixer (1 or 2),
- device for weighing and dosing of raw materials for pre-dough preparation,
- device for weighing and dosing of raw materials for dough preparation,
- adequate number of bowls for fermentation of pre-dough and dough,
- shelves for disposal of bowls with pre-dough and dough for fermentation,
- lifting and tilting device or transport track with a bowl lifting and tilting device,
- station for automatic washing of bowls after finished production,
- robot arm for transfer of bowls, robot controller,
- UPS system and main control cabinet.
In contrast to competitive solutions, the machines of the composition are arranged in a circle. The circumference goes through the centres of all bowls. The major part of the circumference is filled with shelves for fermentation. In the centre of the circumference there is a robot hand, which picks up and transfers the bowls between places for dosing of weighted raw materials, places for mixing, fermentation and removal of fermented dough for further processing. According to needs (line hour capacity, desired fermentation times), the deposit places for fermentation can be arranged in an optionally wide section of the circumference and in several planes (up to 4) of the same circumference or cylindrical curvature.